From there, he moved to become president of the Louisiana Association of Independent Colleges and Universities, a post he held until 1999.
What does LAICU stand for?
LAICU stands for Louisiana Association of Independent Colleges and Universities
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Learning Applications with Intelligent Content (Workshop)
- Lesbian Archive and Information Centre (est. 1984; London, England, UK)
- Longhorn American Indian Council (Texas)
- Large Area Imager for Calar Alto (telescopy project)
- Los Angeles International Church of Christ (Los Angeles, CA)
- Lions Aravind Institute of Community Ophthalmology
- Laser Ablation Inductively Coupled Plasma
- Leadership and Innovation in Complex Systems (academic curriculum; various universities)
- Los Alamos Integrated Communications System
- Language, Artificial Intelligence and Computer Science for Natural Language Processing Applications
- Los Angeles Ice Dogs (hockey team)
- Latin American Institute for Economic and Social Planning
- Latin American Infrastructure Fund (est. 1996)
- Legal Aspects of International Financial Institutions (IMF)
- Leukocyte Adherence Inhibition Factor
- Local Agency Investment Fund (California)
- Los Angeles Immigrant Funders Collaborative
- Los Angeles Italian Film Awards (California)
- Los Angeles International Fencing Center
- Los Angeles Independent Film Festival
Samples in periodicals archive:
The following directors were elected ( (a) denotes new directors): William Arceneaux, 52, president, Louisiana Association of Independent Colleges and Universities, Baton Rouge, La.