He is a member of the National Association of Health Underwriters, a member of the Louisiana Association of Business and Industry and a member of the Louisiana Association of Health Plans.
What does LAHP stand for?
LAHP stands for Louisiana Association of Health Plans (Baton Rouge, LA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LAHP
We have 5 other meanings of LAHP in our Acronym Attic
- Landesarbeitsgemeinschaft Hauskrankenpflege Hessen (Germany)
- Latinos and Hispanics in Dietetics and Nutrition (est. 1995)
- Low Altitude, High Velocity Experiments
- Los Angeles Hunter Jumper Association (California)
- Logistics Awards Hong Kong
- London Area Health Libraries Association (UK)
- Legal Aspects of Horse Management (training program)
- Limited Area HIBU Model
- Lennoxville-Ascot Historical and Museum Society (Canada)
- Living-at-Home Program
- Louisiana Association of Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance
- Lansing Association for Human Rights (Michigan)
- Libyan Americans for Human Rights
- Lakes Area Human Resources Association (Brainerd, MN)
- Lanao Alliance of Human Rights Advocates, Inc. (Philippines)
- Lost Acres Horse Rescue and Rehabilitation (Chillicothe, OH)
- Lakes Area Humane Society (Alexandria, MN)
- Lehighton Area High School (Pennsylvania)
- Lewistown Area High School (Pennsylvania)
- Liberal Arts and Human Sciences (university coursework)