Prior to joining Cargill, Von Stein worked for Louis Dreyfus Energy Corp.
What does LDEC stand for?
LDEC stands for Louis Dreyfus Energy Corp. (Wilton, CT)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LDEC
We have 1 other meaning of LDEC in our Acronym Attic
- London Document Exchange
- Long Delayed Echo
- Long Distance Ear (Tom Clancy)
- Long Drivers of Europe (golf)
- Long Duration Exposure
- Louisiana Department of Education (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Lourdes/Tarbes, France - Tarbes International (Airport Code)
- Lyonnaise des Eaux (France)
- Leadership Development and Excellence Committee (Project Management Institute)
- Leeds Development Education Centre (UK)
- Low-Density Epidermal Cells
- Lunar Docking Events Controller (US NASA)
- Louisiana Department of Economic Development
- Least Developed Economies Economic Development Act (Australia)
- Legal Defense and Education Fund
- Long Duration Exposure Facility
- Lancashire Development Education Group (now Lancashire Global Education Centre; UK)
- Liberal Democrat European Group (UK)
- Low-Dimensional Electron Gas (physics)
- Louis Dreyfus Energy Holdings, Ltd. (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Domenick Carbone is a former Senior Research Analyst with Louis Dreyfus Energy Corp.
Fritzinger served as Vice President, Finance for Louis Dreyfus Energy Corp.
combustion turbine; Kenetech/ Windpower & Oxbow PC, wind turbine; LG&E Power Systems, utility system sale; Louis Dreyfus Energy Corp.
TransMontaigne") (ASE:TMG) has closed its previously announced transaction, purchasing Louis Dreyfus Energy Corp.
Unocal recently announced it would not renew its supply contracts with marketers and dealers in the Southeast United States, and completed the sale of its terminal network in the region to Louis Dreyfus Energy Corp.
TransMontaigne") (ASE:TMG) and Louis Dreyfus Corporation ("Louis Dreyfus"), Wilton, Connecticut, today announced the signing of a definitive agreement whereby TransMontaigne will acquire Louis Dreyfus Energy Corp.
NYSE: UCL) said today its operating subsidiary, Union Oil Company of California, has completed the sale of its product distribution terminal operations in the southeastern United States to Louis Dreyfus Energy Corp.