Our customized performance improvement programs incorporate the Lotus Learning Management System (LMS) to rapidly develop customized courses, manage, deliver and centrally track corporate learning activities resulting in better education at reduced cost.
What does LLMS stand for?
LLMS stands for Lotus Learning Management System (IBM)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LLMS
We have 1 other meaning of LLMS in our Acronym Attic
- Liverpool Lord Mayor's Parade (Liverpool, England, UK)
- Lucile L. Morgan Public Library (Heflin, AL)
- Lymphoma/Leukemia Molecular Profiling Project (US NIH)
- Least Load Multicast Routing (algorithm)
- Lifelong Learning Market Report
- Limited Late Model Racing Series (Spanaway, WA)
- Llanberis Mountain Rescue Team (UK)
- Library Loan Management System (software)
- Lifelong Learning Management System (web-based management system; now Lumens)
- Linear Least Mean-Square
- Limited License Master Social Worker
- Laboratory for Lipid Medicine and Technology (Massachusetts)
- Local Labor Market Team
- Lunar Liquid Mirror Telescope
- Labrador Lake Melville Tourism Association (Canada)
- Lithuanian Labour Market Training Authority (Ministry of Social Security and Labour)
- Loss-Limited Maximum TDMA Distance
- Lothian Labour Market Unit (UK)
- Louisiana and Lower Mississippi Valley Collections
- Low Level Mixed Waste
Samples in periodicals archive:
IBM Lotus Workplace for Consumer Products Customer Management integrates the IBM Lotus Learning Management System (LMS), a full-featured e-learning solution, with IBM WebSphere Portal, a personalized single integration point for processes, content, people and applications that includes security features.
eSOX is SCORM compliant and designed to run on the IBM Lotus Learning Management System.