Known as Oggie to his pals, he worked for Lothian Region Transport and had an eight-year-old son, Scott.
What does LRT stand for?
LRT stands for Lothian Region Transport
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LRT
We have 96 other meanings of LRT in our Acronym Attic
- London Regional Transport
- London Resilience Team
- Long Range Torpedo
- Long Range Transportation
- Long Range Typhoon (proposed missile)
- Long Reaction Time
- Long Retention Time
- Long-Ring Timer
- Lorentz Reciprocity Theorem (electromagnetism)
- Lorient, France - Lann-Bihoue (Airport Code)
- Loving Relationships Training
- Low Rate Telemetry (satellite health and status reporting)
- Lower Respiratory Tract
- LR Technologies
- Labor Responds to AIDS
- Lamp Rapid Thermal Anneal (heating method)
- Light Rail Transit Association
- Light Rail Transit Authority (Philippines)
- Los Angeles Retired Teachers' Association
- Lowcountry Regional Transportation Authority (South Carolina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The medication was left on the number four Lothian Region Transport bus travelling between Slateford Road and Colinton Mains Drive on Saturday.
I needed a re-think, I got a job as clerk at Lothian Region Transport and for some reason I decided on the hospitality industry.
Peter Burden of Lothian Region Transport said he was studying the sheriff's report and would consider its findings carefully.
The driver of the Lothian Region Transport double- decker was also treated for severe shock.
PC William Ramage, an accident expert, said that the Lothian Region Transport bus had to be lifted vertically so that Gary's body coud be removed.
The last Lothian Region Transport buses left the city centre at 6.
The bus involved was one of a fleet on contract from Lothian Region Transport that was taking pupils from Ladywell.