Moreover, our lost time injury frequency rate of 0.
What does LTIFR stand for?
LTIFR stands for Lost Time Injury Frequency Rate
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of LTIFR in our Acronym Attic
- Laugh 'Til I Die
- Level Term Income for Disability (insurance)
- Logical Terminal Identifier (IBM)
- Logistics and Technical Information Division (NASA)
- Long Term Income Disability (insurance)
- Long-Term Interest of End-Users
- Living Tongues Institute for Endangered Languages
- Lost Time Injury Frequency
- Louisiana Technology Innovation Fund (est. 1997)
- Lymphocyte Transformation Inhibition Factor (immunology)
- Library Technicians Interest Group (Canadian Library Association; Canada)
- London Transport Insurance Guernsey (Greater London Authority; London, England, UK)
- Last Tango in Halifax (drama series; UK)
- Laugh Till It Hurts
- Long-Term Intermittent Hypoxia
- Lightning Tracking Indicator Memory
- Lake Tahoe Interagency Monitoring Program
- Last Time Information Of Value
- Laughing Till I Puke
- Local Transportation Improvement Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Lost Time Injury frequency rate and Total Recordable Injury frequency rate have dropped by 93 per cent and 69 per cent respectively since 2004-2006 to 2011.
It is important to note that AngloGold Ashanti's lost time injury frequency rate, a broad measure of overall safety performance, declined 19% during the quarter to its lowest level ever.
Harmony Gold Mining Company Limited (Harmony) proudly announces that its Phakisa mine in the Free State has reduced its Lost Time Injury Frequency Rate (LTIFR) to 0.
The Group lost time injury frequency rate improved from 3.
Own personnel and contractors - Frequency Rate Lost time injury frequency rate 2Q 12 1Q 12 2Q 11 1H 12 1H 11 Total Mines 0.
Mittal, Chairman and CEO, ArcelorMittal, said: Our health and safety result for the quarter further improved to a lost time injury frequency rate of 1.
Own personnel and contractors - Frequency rate Lost time injury frequency rate 3Q 11 2Q 11 3Q 10 9M 11 9M 10 Total Mines 1.