Since 2007, when operations began, Dolphin Energy Qatar registered an 88 per cent reduction in the lost time incident rate (LTIR), which tracks the number of incidents that result in a lost time injury or illness per million hours worked.
What does LTIR stand for?
LTIR stands for Lost Time Incident Rate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LTIR
We have 2 other meanings of LTIR in our Acronym Attic
- Local Transportation Improvement Program
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Long Term Income Protection (various organizations)
- Long Term Independent Project
- Long Term Infrastructure Program
- Long Term Instrument Plan
- Licensed Trustee in Insolvency and Restructuring (Canada)
- Long Terminal Inverted Repeats (genetics)
- Long-Term Injured Reserve (professional sports)
- Longer Term Investment Return
- Lost Time Injury Rate
- Landlord and Tenant Information and Referral Collaborative (San Mateo County, CA, USA)
- Landing Trail Intermediate School (Athabasca, Alberta, Canada)
- Linear Time-Invariant System
- London Travel Information System
- Long Term Incentive Scheme (various organizations)
- Long Term International Strategies (Canada)
- Lake Travis Independent School District (Austin, TX)
- Light Travels in Straight Lines
- Long-Term Incentive Share Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
The EFA would help employers lower their recordable case rate and lost time incident rates.
The Governor's Awards are presented to departments that have a lost time incident rate of 3.
At a ceremony in Phoenix, company executives accepted the 2003 AGA Safety Achievement Award for achieving the lowest lost time incident rate among large transmission companies.
Overall, GlobalSantaFe has worked more than 10 million man hours world wide while achieving an all time low lost time incident rate of 0.
Westmoreland continues its strong safety performance into the first quarter of 2010 with reportable and lost time incident rates significantly below national averages.
At a ceremony in Phoenix, company executives accepted the 2003 AGA Safety Achievement Award for achieving the lowest lost time incident rate among very large transmission companies.
In 2009, SouthWest Water reduced its Lost Time Incident Rate (LTIR) by 49% to 0.