Three facilities awarded for Zero Lost Time Accident Rate in 2012 WALTHAM, Mass.
What does LTAR stand for?
LTAR stands for Lost Time Accident Rate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LTAR
We have 1 other meaning of LTAR in our Acronym Attic
- Long-Term Archive and Notary Services Working Group (IETF)
- Laughing Their Asses Off
- Land Tenure Assistance Program (National Housing Authority; Philippines)
- Left Turn across Path (traffic)
- Lightweight Trigger Access Process (computing)
- Local Technical Assistance Program
- Local Transportation Assistance Program (various locations)
- Long-Term Action Plan
- Left Turn across Path/Lateral Direction (traffic safety)
- Long-Term Agricultural Research
- Low-Temperature Antigen Retrieval (immunology)
- Launch, Tow, and Retrieve System (ODIM Spectrum Ltd., Sonar Handling Systems)
- Launch Trajectory Acquisition System
- Learning Teaching and Assessment Strategy (educational philosophy; various schools)
- Life Table Analysis System (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health; US CDC)
- Limassol Theatre Arts School (Limassol, Cyprus)
- Long Term Armor Strategy (US Army)
- Long-Term Average Spectrum (physics)
- Long Term Average Speech Spectrum
- Lawn Tennis Association of Thailand
Samples in periodicals archive:
Year / frequency of outages per average customer / duration of outages per average customer / lost time accident rate / % calls answered in less than 20 seconds / cases per 1,000 customers with state regulators / billing adjustments per 1,000 customers 2006 / 1.
Their close to "zero" reportable injuries record and their lowest lost time accident rate for 2005 made them a prime candidate for the trophy which is emblematic of safety leadership.
This Recognition Award is presented by the New Jersey State Industrial Safety Committee to a facility or company for achieving a lost time accident rate of 3.