The Company also believes that loss of exclusivity in the U.
What does LOE stand for?
LOE stands for Loss of Exclusivity (pharmaceuticals going off-patent)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LOE
We have 46 other meanings of LOE in our Acronym Attic
- Line Oriented Evaluation
- Liquid Organic Energy (vegetable oil and fat fuel)
- Live Operating Environment
- Living Off Equity
- Local Order Entry
- Lords of Eriador (gaming guild)
- Loss of Earning Evaluation
- Loss Of Effect
- Loss Of Energy
- Loss of Excitation (generator protection)
- Lost on Earth (gaming)
- Love, As Ever (complimentary closing to letters of endearment)
- Low Earth Orbit
- Loyal Order of Elbows
- Loyalty Over Everything (band)
- Lake Oswego Education Association (Oregon)
- Limit Of Enemy Advance
- Local Observation Entry and Archival
- Lower East Side Tenement Museum (US National Park Service)
- Land of Enchantment Amateur Hockey Association (New Mexico)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some quinuclidine-containing drugs have been present on the market for over 20 years and are facing loss of exclusivity, which creates the need for more efficient and economical processes.
AstraZeneca is looking to push ahead with new treatments for cancer, respiratory disease and diabetes after announcing a plunge in profits for the first quarter, hit by generic competition following the loss of exclusivity for some of its key drugs.
With the current marketed portfolio, Pharmaceuticals is expected to grow from the second half of next year despite loss of exclusivity on mature brands like Diovan, Zometa and Aclasta.
The loss of exclusivity on several brands meant revenues for the quarter fell by 19% to PS4.
New York, Apr 12, 2012 - (ACN Newswire) - The time has come where marketers can look at Loss of Exclusivity (LOE) as a final opportunity instead of a death sentence, says Tom Lawrence, Chief Executive Officer, Meta Pharmaceutical Services LLC.
The pharmaceuticals industry is facing a challenging period as it looks for new products and faces the loss of exclusivity on existing drugs.
Many pharmaceutical makers face slowing earnings growth due to the loss of exclusivity on key drugs, pricing pressure and more complicated paths to the market.