The compensation awarded includes PS3,000 for pain, suffering and loss of enjoyment of life, PS35,000 for future accommodation and PS43,650 for future care.
What does LOEL stand for?
LOEL stands for Loss of Enjoyment of Life (law)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LOEL
We have 1 other meaning of LOEL in our Acronym Attic
- Loss of Earnings Capacity (Australia)
- Lower-Edge Cell
- Lowest Observable Effective Concentration
- Lowest Observed Effect Concentration (toxicology)
- Lowest Observed Effective Dose
- Loss of Energy Expectation (power generation)
- Lowest Temperature Equaled For the Month
- League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (movie)
- Laughing Out Extremely Loud
- Limited Online Exploitation Licence (online business)
- Lowest Observable Effect Level (EPA)
- Lowest Observed Effect Level
- Law Office Economics and Management
- Legislative Office of Education Oversight (education policy review; Ohio)
- Level of English Proficiency (language skill assessment)
- Liberia Orphan Education Project (Virginia)
- List Of Effective Pages
- Loss of Electrical Power
- Loss of Energy Probability (power system design criterion)
- Louisiana Office of Emergency Preparedness
Samples in periodicals archive:
Horr past and future medical expenses, economic losses and lost earning capacity, and damages for pain, suffering, disability and loss of enjoyment of life.
It says the girl has suffered pain, distress, humiliation, loss of enjoyment of life, anxiety, fear and depression.
Steelcase, a New York judge ruled that defendant Steelcase was entitled in discovery to access the plaintiff's current and historical Facebook and MySpace pages and accounts, including previously deleted information, on the basis that information to be found there could prove to be inconsistent with her claims of injuries and loss of enjoyment of life.
to permit a party claiming very substantial damages for loss of enjoyment of life to hide behind self-set privacy controls on a website, the primary purpose of which is to enable people to share information about how they lead their social lives, risks depriving the opposite party of access to material that may be relevant to ensuring a fair trial.
Human costs (suffering and loss of enjoyment of life endured by relatives and friends) - pounds 1,080,290
Hill, alleging that due to the time lapse between the symptoms and treatment, she suffered injuries that she would not have suffered, including but not limited to, loss of vision, loss of coordination, loss of strength, loss of limb movement, loss of balance, loss of reaction time, loss of concentration, loss of speed of thought, loss of memory, loss of awareness of space, general depression, costs of medical care, costs of rehabilitation services, costs of long-term and custodial care, loss of services, and loss of enjoyment of life.
The breach resulted in her "pain, suffering, loss of reputation and loss of enjoyment of life.