By automatically alerting retailers to the potential theft typical in retail environments, these exception reports enable owners, managers and loss prevention investigators to audit their stores' daily performance in minutes.
What does LPI stand for?
LPI stands for Loss Prevention Investigator
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LPI
We have 163 other meanings of LPI in our Acronym Attic
- Lines Per Inch
- Linkoping, Sweden - Saab (Airport Code)
- Linux Professional Institute (Linux)
- Liquid Penetration Inspection
- Liquid Photo Imaging
- Little People of Ireland
- Live Production Institute (Las Vegas, NV)
- Living Planet Index
- Log-Polar Image
- Logistics Performance Index
- Louisiana Pain Initiative
- Louisiana Polytechnic Institute (now Louisiana Tech University)
- Low Pressure Inflator (SCUBA)
- Low Pressure Isolation
- Low Probability of Intercept
- Low Probability of Interference
- Low-Pressure Injection
- Lumosity Performance Index (metric)
- Lunar and Planetary Institute
- Lysinuric Protein Intolerance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Marks & Spencer's loss prevention investigator Tess a Dougherty said Crime Alert had made a huge difference.
Colleen Rainey, a loss prevention investigator at Saks Fifth Avenue, Beverley Hills, told the court Ryder originally said she was preparing for a film called Shopgirl.
CRS LossPrevention is a browser-based retail application used by loss prevention investigators to identify and research suspicious store activity, more quickly differentiate between innocent mistakes and fraudulent behavior, and manage cases for potential prosecution when necessary.
As one Loss Prevention Investigator said, "Not only do these suspects rob the store, they rob the sales person of their dignity and sense of security.