Although there is no evidence for the effect of fiber, studies with ethanol-extracted soy (devoid of isoflavones) indicated a loss of effect, but the extract itself (isoflavone rich) has no hypocholesterolemic activity.
What does LOE stand for?
LOE stands for Loss Of Effect
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LOE
We have 46 other meanings of LOE in our Acronym Attic
- Line of Effort (US DoD; US NASA)
- Line of Engagement
- Line Operational Evaluation (aviation; Advanced Qualification Program)
- Line Oriented Evaluation
- Liquid Organic Energy (vegetable oil and fat fuel)
- Live Operating Environment
- Living Off Equity
- Local Order Entry
- Lords of Eriador (gaming guild)
- Loss of Earning Evaluation
- Loss Of Energy
- Loss of Excitation (generator protection)
- Loss of Exclusivity (pharmaceuticals going off-patent)
- Lost on Earth (gaming)
- Love, As Ever (complimentary closing to letters of endearment)
- Low Earth Orbit
- Loyal Order of Elbows
- Loyalty Over Everything (band)
- Lake Oswego Education Association (Oregon)
- Limit Of Enemy Advance
Samples in periodicals archive:
But the loss of Effect, which leaves the venerable Whittingham without a starter in the West Coast's leading Kentucky Derby prep for only the fifth time in 15 years, put a cloud over the morning post-position draw ceremony.