banking agencies have made available on November 3, 2004, survey materials for the fourth Quantitative Impact Study (QIS-4) and a related Loss Data Collection Exercise (LDCE) in preparation for the U.
What does LDC stand for?
LDC stands for Loss Data Collection
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other meanings of LDCOther Resources:
We have 232 other definitions for LDC in our Acronym Attic
- Local Door Control
- Logistics Data Center
- Logistics Data Communications
- London Dumping Convention
- Long Day Care (Australia)
- Long Distance Carrier (telecommunications)
- Long-Distance Call
- Long-Distance Caregiving
- Loop Dipole Capacitor
- Loran Data Channel (telecommunications)
- Lot Date Code
- Lotus Development Corporation
- Louis Dreyfus Corporation (Netherlands)
- Land Drainage Contractors Association (UK)
- Left Descending Coronary Artery (cardiology)
- Lismore District Cricket Association (Australia)
- Location Design Concept Acceptance (transportation; US FHWA)
- London and District Construction Association (Canada)
- Long Distance Charging Area (various locations and companies)
- Little Dixie Community Action Agency
Samples in periodicals archive:
Significant features of the ORM Portal include: -- Periodic risk event category assessment -- Loss data collection -- Event tracking and monitoring -- Operational risk exposure and capital calculator by risk event category -- Frequency and severity estimation based on historical or gathered data or modeling techniques -- Key risk indicator creation -- ORM dashboards with drill-down capability The ORM Portal will be available in April 2005.
Split into 4 easy access sections: -- Loss data collection and modelling - offers a range of novel, practical approaches to solve the notoriously complex challenges associated with the collection and modelling of internal and external loss data.