That penalty decision didn't win or lose the game today.
What does LTG stand for?
LTG stands for Lose the Game
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LTG
We have 64 other meanings of LTG in our Acronym Attic
- Little Theatre Guild (UK)
- Little Tin God
- Local Tactical Grid
- Location, Trend, Gradient (speech recognition)
- Lock the Gate (Australian alliance)
- Logical Time Grid
- Logical Track Group
- London Thames Gateway (development corporation; UK)
- Long Term Gain
- Long Term Goal
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's just a terrible feeling because we put the effort in, but nothing fell for us up front and we concede a sloppy goal to lose the game.
``It's obviously very disappointing to lose the game and lose at home,'' Galaxy coach Frank Yallop said.