Other commissioners representing community colleges are Brice Harris, chancellor, Los Rios Community College District (CA), and Rufus Glasper, chancellor, Maricopa Community College District (AZ).
What does LRCCD stand for?
LRCCD stands for Los Rios Community College District (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of LRCCD in our Acronym Attic
- Los Robles Children's Choir
- Louis Riel Capital Corporation (Canada)
- Low Regulatory Concern Chemicals (Australia)
- Low-Rate Convolutional Code
- Lowell Republican City Committee (Massachusetts)
- Ludlow Radio Car Club (United Kingdom)
- Lutheran Retreats Camps and Conferences
- Land Rover Camping and Caravan Club (UK)
- Lithgow Radio Control Car Club (Australia)
- Little Rock Chinese Christian Church (Arkansas)
- Long-Range Conventional Cruise Missile
- La Raza Cultural Days (Cross-Cultural Center; University of California, Davis)
- Land Resources Conservation Department (Malawi)
- Laramie Rivers Conservation District (Laramie, WY)
- Low Ripple Current Discharge (batteries)
- Lucid Reverie Creative Design (Juneau, AK)
- Learning and Research Center for the Digital Age (North Carolina)
- Long-Range Control Element (genetics)
- Louisiana Resource Center for Educators (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Los Rios Classified Employees Association (Sacramento, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Officials at the Los Rios Community College District sent a survey to 19,300 students who applied to one of the district's four colleges in Spring 2005, to which 5,000 responded.
Administrators at Los Rios Community College District (Calif.
About Folsom Lake College A college of the Los Rios Community College District and one of California's 110 Community Colleges, Folsom Lake College serves approximately 9,300 students at the main Folsom campus, El Dorado Center, and Rancho Cordova Center.
Fares for students in the Los Rios Community College District have been subsidized since 2004, but college administrators and state lawmakers are considering a plan that would raise rates for some students.
These include Auburn University, Daytona Beach Community College, Georgia Institute of Technology, Los Rios Community College District, Midway College, Mount St.
We can help turn this economy around, but not if we have to turn students away because we can't afford to hire enough faculty and staff to serve them," said Los Rios Community College District Chancellor Brice W.
Los Rios Community College District Board Member Kay Albiani, a supporter of Davis, stated, "Gary has the experience and energy to bring leadership and resources back to our neighborhoods.