html or 415/202-8888--ABIGAIL PETERSON 8 SAN JOSE AREA LOS GATOS CREEK TRAIL By far the prettiest way to travel from San Jose to Los Gatos is along the Los Gatos Creek Trail.
What does LGCT stand for?
LGCT stands for Los Gatos Creek Trail (California)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of LGCT in our Acronym Attic
- Laurieton Gardens Caravan Resort (Australia)
- Los Gatos Coffee Roasting Company (Los Gatos, CA)
- Left Gastric Vena Caval Shunt
- Limited Generation Certification Scheme
- Living Greyhawk Campaign Sourcebook (gaming)
- Local Government Classification Scheme (Records Management Society of Great Britain; UK)
- Lesbian and Gay Congressional Staff Association
- Local Government Community Services Association of Australia (Moreland, VIC, Australia)
- Local Government Computer Services Board (Ireland)
- Lesbian/Gay Chorus of San Francisco
- Landing Gear Control Unit
- Linguistics Graduate Course Union (University of Toronto; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Lieutenant-Governor's Community Volunteer Award for Students (Ontario, Canada)
- Lesbian & Gay Chorus of Washington
- La Grande, OR, USA (Airport Code)
- Laboratory of Genomic Diversity
- Landing Gear Division (Goodrich)
- Lead Guitarist Disease
- Leaderless Group Discussion (problem solving methodology)
- Livestock Guardian Dog
Samples in periodicals archive:
Future plans include an Upper Guadalupe River project that will continue the trails south to Almaden Valley and completion of the Los Gatos Creek Trail which merges with the Guadalupe River at Confluence Point near Santa Clara Street.
Guests can enjoy nature along the Los Gatos Creek Trail.