New challengers include Guy Mato, a 49-year-old Gardena real-estate broker, Jozef Essavi, 32, of Winnetka, a former Los Angeles Valley College student, Hanna Hajjar, 55, a Tarzana engineer, Mike Rives, a 58-year-old cancer center coordinator from Los Angeles, Roy Burns, 60, of Reseda, a retired deputy sheriff, and Hector Gurule, a 32-year-old computer consultant from Alhambra.
What does LAVC stand for?
LAVC stands for Los Angeles Valley College
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LAVC
We have 2 other meanings of LAVC in our Acronym Attic
- Laser Vaporization
- Linear Acoustic Vernier Analysis
- Los Alamos Vulnerability Assessment
- Los Angeles Vocal Artists
- Low Frequency Acoustic Vernier Analyzer
- Light Armored Vehicles Air Defense (USMC)
- Legal Assistance for Vietnamese Asylum-Seekers (California)
- Leeds Archive of Vernacular Culture (project; UK)
- Ligue d'Auvergne pour Véhicules de Collection (French vehicle collectors club)
- Local Area VAX Cluster (DEC)
- Latin America Venture Capital Association (New York, NY)
- Los Angeles Visitors and Convention Bureau
- Left Atrial Volume Decreasing Ratio
- Lake Vessel Reporting System
- Ladies Auxiliary to the Veterans of Foreign Wars
- Lakes Area Violet Growers (Minnesota)
- Laparoscopically Assisted Vaginal Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopically Assisted Vaginal Hysterectomy and Bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy
- Laboratorio de Virus (virus creation tools)
- Left Atrial Volume Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
Los Angeles Valley College and other schools have participated in Virtual Voyages with positive responses from teachers and students.
Hop back on the Orange Line and head for the Los Angeles Valley College station.
At Los Angeles Valley College in Valley Glen, Alex Cuevas, 38, of North Hollywood, who was graduating Thursday as a registered nurse, said LAVC helped him get one step closer to his dream.
Tyree Wieder, President, Los Angeles Valley College Dr.
At Los Angeles Valley College Community Education and Extension program, Spanish and French instructor Don Grigware believes in a relaxed and affirming style of teaching that gets his students directly involved in the class.
BUSINESS WIRE)--March 26, 2003 Former Legislator Donates $100,000 to the Library and Learning Resource Center, Kicking Off $1 Million Endowment Campaign to Fund Programs and Services Former California State Assembly Speaker Robert Hertzberg announced today that he will lead a $1 million endowment campaign for a new Library and Learning Resource Center for Los Angeles Valley College (LAVC) that will be named in honor of the former legislator.
com (818) 713-3663 CAPTION(S): 2 photos Photo: (1 -- 2) Above, Los Angeles Valley College political science professor Richard Kazie is served a sundae at a good old-fashioned ice cream social thrown to honor the college's long-term professors.