As the team savored the Los Angeles Unified School District championship it won a day earlier in the mind-boggling Academic Decathlon, Bauer called the victory a metaphor for how far Granada Hills Charter had come.
What does LAUSD stand for?
LAUSD stands for Los Angeles Unified School District (Los Angeles, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable (California)
- Los Angeles Underwater Photographic Society
- Los Angeles Union Passenger Terminal (Railroad)
- Langley Aerothermodynamic Upwind Relaxation Algorithm (NASA)
- Local Area Network User Radio Access
- Latin American Union of Registered English Language Schools (Goiania, Brazil)
- Libraries and Archives Collecting Newspaper Clippings Unified for Their Integration into Networks
- Liberal Arts Undergraduate Studies (Pennsylvania State University)
- Local Area Unemployment Statistics
- Los Angeles Urological Society (Santa Ana, CA)
- Los Angeles Urban Systemic Program (K-12 math and science literacy program; Los Angeles, CA)
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology
- Life Assurance and Unit Trust Regulatory Organisation (UK)
- Lake Area United Way (Illinois)
- Librarians' Association of the University of Waterloo (Canada)
- Latch Valve
- Late Avestan (linguistics)
- Launch Axis Vertical
- Least Absolute Value (estimator)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Representing the board members of the Los Angeles Unified School District were President Leticia Quesada, Barbara Boudreaux, Mark Slavkin, Jeff Horton, Warren Furutani, Julie Korenstein and Roberta Weintraub.
HOUSTON -- Nation's Second Largest Public School System Selects AIG VALIC Based on Investment Portfolio, Innovative Service Capabilities and Robust On-Site Retirement Education Programs AIG VALIC, a national leading provider of retirement plan services to for-profit and not-for-profit education, healthcare and government organizations, today announced that it has been selected by the Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD) as its exclusive 457(b) retirement plan provider as well as the common-remitter for its 403(b) plan.
Monroe High, a federally designated Title 1 school in the Los Angeles Unified School District, also received a $5,000 grant, according to the foundation.
7 SCHOOLS RECEIVE $10,000 SCHOOL RESTRUCTURING INITIATIVE GRANT PACKAGES LINKING COMMUNITY SKILLS, RESOURCES WITH SCHOOL SITE REFORM EFFORTS 'Empowering Schools for Change' /ADVANCE/ LOS ANGELES, March 23 /PRNewswire/ -- Seven school-based management sites in the Los Angeles Unified School District today received School Restructuring Initiative awards of management training, technical assistance and funding of up to $10,000 per site at the "Principals Club" Kick-off of Educational Partnership Week in Los Angeles.
Robert Apodaca, who represents Central Basin on Metropolitan's Board of Directors, also will attend the "Connect @ Met" seminar, offering entrepreneurs information on how their businesses can be awarded contracts for goods and services from Metropolitan, the Los Angeles Unified School District and the Port of Long Beach.
What The Village offers is the ingredient that's too often missing throughout the Los Angeles Unified School District - respect.
LOS ANGELES -- The California Department of Education announced this week that the Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD) was the top Los Angeles County winner among dozens of local school districts during the latest round of the competitive Enhancing Education Through Technology (EETT) grant program.