In addition to the recognition by the Daily Journal Extra, he was previously honored as the Trial Lawyer of the Year by the Los Angeles Trial Lawyers Association, as well as by Loyola Law School, his alma mater (Feldman was Editor-in-Chief of the Loyola Law Review and graduated first in his class).
What does LATLA stand for?
LATLA stands for Los Angeles Trial Lawyers Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Learning and Technology in Schools (Northern Territory, Australia)
- Legal Aid Telephone Intake Service (South Carolina)
- Lightweight Airborne Thermal Imaging System
- Learning and Teaching in the Social Sciences (UK)
- Laboratoire d'Analyse et de Technologie du Langage (French: Laboratory Analysis and Language Technology; computational linguistics research; Switzerland)
- Latin American Tegumentary Leishmaniasis
- Left Anterior Temporal Lobe (neurology)
- Local, All lines in, Three phase fault, Line current (electric power systems)
- Los Angeles Transit Lines (California)
- Laughing At The Moment
- Liter-atmosphere (physics work unit)
- Live at the Marquee
- Local Area Traffic Management
- Local Asynchronous Transfer Mode
- Low-overhead MPEG-4 Audio Transport Multiplex
- LPI (Linux Professional Institute) Approved Training Materials (quality assurance program)
- Label and Tag Manufacturers Association (Australia)
- Los Angeles Teachers Mortgage Assistance Program (Los Angeles Unified School District)
- Los Angeles Times Media Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
said David Hoffman, an attorney and member of the Board of Governors of the Los Angeles Trial Lawyers Association.