School cop guilty of sexual assault A Los Angeles School Police Department officer was convicted Thursday of sexually assaulting a 21-year-old woman during a traffic stop.
What does LASPD stand for?
LASPD stands for Los Angeles School Police Department
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Layered Shortest Path Routing (computer algorithm)
- Longhorn All-Sports Package (UT tickets)
- Los Angeles School Police (Los Angeles, CA)
- Lost and Stolen Passport (Visa Waiver Program; US DHS and US State Department)
- Low Atomizing Steam Pressure
- Low-Altitude Surveillance Platform
- Los Angeles School Police Association
- Los Angeles Sheriff's Professional Association (Los Angeles, CA)
- Louisiana Space Consortium
- Latin American Scholarship Program of American Universities
- Naval Air Station Pensacola (US Navy; Pensacola, FL)
- Los Angeles-St. Petersburg Sister City Committee (Sister Cities International; charity organization)
- Laboratory for Astrophysics and Space Research
- Law and Society Review
- Leisure and Sport Review
- Local Access Service Request
- Local Agency Structure Representative (California Department of Transportation)
- Local Alarm and Status Report
- Long and Short Romance (reviews)
- Low-Altitude Surveillance Radar
Samples in periodicals archive:
About Operation School Bell OSB is a service provided by volunteer members of the Anne Banning Auxiliary of Assistance League(R) of Southern California (ALSC) in cooperation with several large contributors such as The Mark Hughes Foundation, Mervyns and the Los Angeles School Police Department.
Police Power Efficiency is also the winning word for the Los Angeles School Police Department, which has 320 officers fielding up to 200 or more calls daily.
Months before the shooting, Rivera approached Los Angeles School Police Department Officer Rudy Perez on the Canoga Park High School campus because he wanted him to check out a serial number on a handgun he wanted to buy but wanted to make sure it wasn't stolen.
Daily News Manion new chief of LAUSD police Saugus resident Lawrence Manion was appointed chief of the Los Angeles School Police Department, which protects L.
On Thursday, Officer Charles Collie of the Los Angeles School Police Department and his friends hope to raise up to $20,000 for the Kristina Ripatti Donation Trust Fund.
The tall, broad-shouldered 26-year-old officer with the Los Angeles School Police Department stood strong, aided only by a slender cane.
City News Service More than 100 get free goods More than 100 disadvantaged Los Angeles Unified students got clothes, toys and school supplies Thursday, thanks to Operation School Bell and the Los Angeles School Police Department.