Enrique Gasca, 31, has raised $100,000 and is endorsed by Local 500 of the California School Employees Association, the Los Angeles School Police Association, Congressman Joe Baca and the Peace Officers Research Association of California.
What does LASPA stand for?
LASPA stands for Los Angeles School Police Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LASPA
We have 1 other meaning of LASPA in our Acronym Attic
- Laboratory for Atmospheric and Space Physics
- Large Aircraft Security Program (US DHS)
- Lark Sparrow (bird species Chondestes grammacus)
- Latin America, Spain and Portugal (Princeton University periodical database)
- Layered Shortest Path Routing (computer algorithm)
- Longhorn All-Sports Package (UT tickets)
- Los Angeles School Police (Los Angeles, CA)
- Lost and Stolen Passport (Visa Waiver Program; US DHS and US State Department)
- Low Atomizing Steam Pressure
- Low-Altitude Surveillance Platform
- Los Angeles Sheriff's Professional Association (Los Angeles, CA)
- Louisiana Space Consortium
- Latin American Scholarship Program of American Universities
- Los Angeles School Police Department
- Naval Air Station Pensacola (US Navy; Pensacola, FL)
- Los Angeles-St. Petersburg Sister City Committee (Sister Cities International; charity organization)
- Laboratory for Astrophysics and Space Research
- Law and Society Review
- Leisure and Sport Review
- Local Access Service Request
Samples in periodicals archive:
Having declared an impasse in contract negotiations last month, leaders of the Los Angeles School Police Association say the job action might be needed to garner public support.
Kevan Otto, president of the Los Angeles School Police Association, was dismayed that it took a shooting to propel Romer to find the money.
500 Scott Wildman's Top Contributors Insurance Companies and Associations Pacific Life - $1,000 California Association of Professional Liability Insurers - $500 Unions and Associations Los Angeles Police Protective League - $5,000 California Teachers Association - $2,500 Los Angeles School Police Association - $2,000 Association for Los Angeles Deputy Sheriffs PAC - $1,500 Apartment Association of Greater Los Angeles PAC - $1,000 California State Employees Association - $1,000 Glendale Police Officers Association - $1,000 L.