The directory also is available at any American Cancer Society office, Los Angeles Regional Family Planning Council and at Mervyn's California stores.
What does LARFPC stand for?
LARFPC stands for Los Angeles Regional Family Planning Council (California)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Latin American Recruitment and Educational Services (est. 1975)
- Lexicon Acoustic Reinforcement and Enhancement System (acoustical enhancement)
- Laser-Assisted Resonance-Energy Transfer
- Large Animal Research Facility (US Army USAMRIID)
- Latin American Reserve Fund (Colombia)
- Lebanese Armed Revolutionary Faction
- Lincolnshire Amateur Rocket Flyers (UK)
- Louisiana Renaissance Festival (Robert Louisiana)
- Lethal Attack of Radio Frequency Emitters
- Los Angeles Regional Family History Center
- Lean and Agile Research Group (School of Management, University of Bath, UK)
- Lease Agreement Reference Guide
- Lidb Access Routing Guide
- Live Action Role Playing Game
- Live Alternate Reality Game
- Lothian Amphibian and Reptile Group (UK)
- Luftwaffe Airfield Re-Enactment Group
- Locally Advanced or Recurrent Gynecologic Malignancies
- Lawful and Responsible Gun Owners
- Libraries and Archives Research Guide Online (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Closer to home, Barbara Faye Waxman, project director for ADA training for the Los Angeles Regional Family Planning Council, has written on hatred as the "unacknowledged dimension in violence against disabled people.
Kring, chief executive officer, Los Angeles Regional Family Planning Council Inc.