You had a previous four-year stint as a janitor with the Los Angeles Railway Corp.
What does LARY stand for?
LARY stands for Los Angeles Railway (a transit agency in Los Angeles; circa mid 1900s)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Light Armour Reconnaissance Vehicles
- Low Altitude Research Vehicle for the Air Force
- Laparoscopy Assisted Radical Vaginal Hysterectomy
- Laser-Assisted Reconstructive Vascular Surgery
- Legal Analysis, Research and Writing (various schools)
- Lost Angeles Rubber Works (California)
- Low-Activity Radioactive Waste
- Lubbock Area Republican Women (Lubbock, TX)
- Liquid Applied Roof Waterproofing Kit
- Los Angeles Regional Water Quality Control Board (California)
- Los Angeles Revitalization Zone (Los Angeles, CA)
- File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML Low Alloy Steel
- Laboratory Automation System (clinical laboratories and blood banks)
- Laboratory for Astrophysics Spatial
- Lahonton Audubon Society (Nevada)
- Land Air Sea (Special Goodness music album)
- Land Analysis System
- Land Application System (environment; various organizations)
- Landesamt für Arbeitsschutz
- Landlord Accreditation Scheme (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
June waited on Bill, a Los Angeles Railway and Transit Authority bus driver, when he came into the shop at Seventh and Broadway.
Through 69 years of transit work, Winston has seen six mergers and takeovers, from his first job with the Los Angeles Railway Co.