Byline: BEVERLEY LYONS AND CATH BENNETT MACY Gray was gutted to hear her Los Angeles music academy was contaminated with black mould.
What does LAMA stand for?
LAMA stands for Los Angeles Music Academy (Pasadena, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LAMA
We have 34 other meanings of LAMA in our Acronym Attic
- Latin American Manufacturers Association
- Latin American Motorcycle Association
- Left Against Medical Advice
- Legal Assistant Management Association (now the Intrenational Paralegal Management Association IPMA)
- Library Administration and Management Association (American Library Association)
- Local Alignment of Multiple Alignments
- Local Area Media Award (fictional award; How I Met Your Mother; TV show)
- Local Automatic Message Accounting
- Long-Acting Muscarinic Antagonists (respiratory system)
- Los Angeles Mortgage Association (California)
- Luton Aid Music Academy (Luton, Bedfordshire, UK)
- Land Acquisition and Management Advisory Council (Florida)
- Latin American Multichannel Advertising Council
- Light Aircraft Manufacturers Association of Canada (trade group)
- La Main À La Pâte (French)
- Los Angeles Manufacturing Action Project (California)
- Large Area Modular Array of Reflectors (US NASA)
- Large Amplitude Multi Mode Aerospace Research Simulator
- Lens-Aided Multi-Angle Spectroscopy (astrophysics)
- Location and Movement Analysis System
Samples in periodicals archive:
A special performance by the faculty of the Los Angeles Music Academy in Pasadena under the direction of bass player Ed Lucie will begin on the main theater stage at 2 p.
The Los Angeles Music Academy in Pasadena, under the direction of famed bass player Ed Lucie, will give a special performance.