has been awarded the pay phone contract for the Los Angeles Metropolitan Transit Authority (MTA).
What does LAMTA stand for?
LAMTA stands for Los Angeles Metropolitan Transit Authority (Los Angeles, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of LAMTA in our Acronym Attic
- Local Antivirus Management Station
- Local Area Missile System
- Local Asset Management Subsystem
- Local Asset Management System
- Locally Available Materials & Services
- Louis Armstrong Middle School (East Elmhurst, New York)
- Local Authorities Management Services and Computer Committee (produces books)
- Laboratoire d'Analayse et Modélisation pour l'Aide À La Décision (French)
- Life and Medical Sciences Online
- Leadership Academy for Math Science and Technology (Wallace Community College Selma & Alabama State University)
- Lakeland Area Mass Transit District
- Louisiana Maneuvers Task Force (disestablished 1 July 1996)
- Land Area Management Unit (Mauritius)
- Latin American Muslim Unity (Fresno, CA)
- Lakeland Area Macintosh Users Group (Florida)
- Latin American Model United Nations
- Light Aerial Multipurpose Vehicle (aircraft)
- Los Altos-Mountain View (neighborhood; California)
- Like a Man Would
- Los Angeles Music Week (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That wasn't the case in May when a shooting suspect hijacked a Los Angeles Metropolitan Transit Authority bus and led police on a two-mile chase through rush-hour traffic.
Some 1,900 transit authority mechanics and service attendants represented by the Amalgamated Transit Union ended a 9-day work stoppage at the Los Angeles Metropolitan Transit Authority (MTA)--the first in 12 years--when they ratified a 3-year agreement that adresses the company's right to subcontract bargaining unit work.
OTCBB:CLSI), today announced it has been awarded a contract by the Los Angeles Metropolitan Transit Authority (MTA) for permit sales and support of MTA's newly announced Metro Gold Line reserved parking spaces.
The CCT product is currently in use on several hundred buses operated by New York City Transit and is being tested on several Los Angeles Metropolitan Transit Authority buses.
The Long Beach community of nearly 500,000 residents relies on LBT for local transportation services as well as connections to neighboring transit agencies, like the Los Angeles Metropolitan Transit Authority.
The first of the three units, a 1978 school bus equipped with a Caterpillar 3208 diesel engine, will be tested in mid-November at test facilities located at the Los Angeles Metropolitan Transit Authority.
10, 1996--In excess of 600,000 pounds of pollution a year will never reach the air Los Angeles area citizens and visitors breathe due to a joint program between Engelhard Corporation and the Los Angeles Metropolitan Transit Authority (LAMTA).