``Some people are going to feel betrayed by Apple,'' said Suzy Prieto, executive director of the Los Angeles Macintosh Group, which with 5,000 members is the largest Mac club in the United States.
What does LAMG stand for?
LAMG stands for Los Angeles Macintosh Group
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of LAMG in our Acronym Attic
- Latin American Meeting of the Econometric Society (economics)
- Large Magnitude Explosive Eruption (volcanology)
- Lake Abitibi Model Forest (Canada)
- Lame Assed Mother Figure (polite form)
- Left Atrial Mechanical Function (cardiology)
- Like A Mother Figure (polite form)
- Live Action Medieval Fantasy
- Los Angeles Music Festival (Los Angeles, CA)
- Licensed Associate Marriage Family Therapist (psychology)
- Louisiana Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- Lactation and Mammary Gland Biology (laboratories; Department of Animal Science; University of Vermont)
- Los Arcos Mobile Home Park (Sierra Vista, AZ)
- Laboratoire d'Analyse des Matériaux et Identification (French)
- Laboratory for Micro- and Photonelectronics
- Languages and More Internet (website)
- Lectures in Applied Mahtematics and Informatics
- Los Angeles Maritime Institute (California)
- Laboratoire de Microinformatique - Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (Switzerland)
- Low and Middle Income Countries
- Lightweight Airborne Multispectral Countermine Detection System
Samples in periodicals archive:
16, 1998--The Los Angeles Macintosh Group (LAMG) today released the iMac Essentials CD, a compilation of up-to-date, useful shareware that runs on a variety of Macintoshes, including the new iMac from Apple (Nasdaq:AAPL).
Admission for all three days is $10 for Los Angeles Macintosh Group members and $25 for the general public.
For SVPR, offering services to the Los Angeles Macintosh Group made sense.