Participants were dissatisfied with Los Angeles' environmental record but they couldn't predict whether a new Valley city would embrace the recycling, alternative-fuels and water-quality regulations they care about, said Andi Liebenbaum of the Los Angeles League of Conservation Voters.
What does LALCV stand for?
LALCV stands for Los Angeles League of Conservation Voters (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Liturgical Artists Living around Atlanta (Georgia)
- Laugh A Little Bit (internet slang)
- Louisiana Auctioneers Licensing Board (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Latin American Law and Business Report (publication)
- Language Arts Learning Center (various locations)
- Latin America Logistics Center (Washington, DC)
- Live at Luther College (Dave Matthews band album)
- Local Aboriginal Land Council (Australia)
- Local Air Logistic Coordinator
- Los Angeles Leather Coalition (California)
- Live and Let Die (1973 James Bond movie)
- Live and Let Die (song)
- Low Angle Low Drag
- Latin American Legal Defense and Education Fund
- Low-Altitude Long-Endurance (aircraft)
- Latin American Law and Economics Association (University of Toronto; Ontario, Canada)
- Latin American Law Enforcement Association (Salem, OR)
- Los Angeles Latino Eye Study (California; National Eye Institute and the National Center on Minority Health and Health Disparities)
- Local Area Labour Force Survey (UK)
- Library of American Landscape History (Amherst, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She also has served on the Santa Monica Pier Restoration Commission, Lambda Legal's Development Committee, and on the boards of directors for Tree People and the Los Angeles League of Conservation Voters.