Those plans would often come with a tantalizing recently reported in the Las Vegas Sun, which has been working with UNLV and is part-owner of both the Los Angeles Lakers and the Los Angeles Kings.
What does LAK stand for?
LAK stands for Los Angeles Kings (hockey)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LAK
We have 52 other meanings of LAK in our Acronym Attic
- Latin American Jewish Studies Association
- Los Angeles Java Users Group (California)
- Left Anterior Jugular Vein (anatomy)
- Leighton Abigroup Joint Venture
- Lackland AFB (San Antonio, TX)
- Lakeland (Amtrak station code; Lakeland, FL)
- Lakonian (linguistics)
- Laotian Kip (ISO currency code)
- Left Above Knee Amputation
- Lorain Admiral King (Lorain, OH school district)
- Love And Kisses
- Lymphokine-Activated Killer Cell
- Latvijas Atverta Koda Asociacija (Latvian Open Source Association)
- Los Angeles Kart Club (California)
- Lymphokine-Activated-Killer-Cell (cancer)
- Lietuvos Automobiliu Keliu Direkcija (Lithuanian Road Administration under the Ministry of Transport and Communications)
- Left Atrial Kinetic Energy
- Louisiana Association of Kodály Educators
- Lake-Induced Convection Experiment (meteorology)
- Latvian Ashihara Karate Federation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brad Richards, considered the most coveted National Hockey League free agent available this off season, signed a nine-year $60 million contract with the New York Rangers in 2004 with the Tampa Bay Lightning, Toronto Maple Leafs and Los Angeles Kings as MVP of the Stanley Cup playoffs in 2004 but has yet to be named to an NHL all-star team.
WHAT: Three South Central Homes and a Community Center to be Refurbished by Volunteers in One-Day WHO: 200 Volunteers Roy Rawlings, Vice President Distribution Operations, The Gas Company Jan Perry, Los Angeles City Council Member Tracy Hartman, Vice President, Corporate Services, STAPLES Center Craig Johnson, Left wing, Los Angeles Kings Nelson Emerson, Right wing, Los Angeles Kings Jamie Storr, Goalie, Los Angeles Kings WHEN: Saturday, August 18, 2001 10:30 a.
The Kings released the following written statement: ``Since this issue is of a legal nature, it would be inappropriate to comment beyond the following: The Los Angeles Kings will monitor the situation closely and will cooperate if asked by law-enforcement agencies.
have joined forces with the Los Angeles Kings to form a company to construct a state-of- the-art sports arena in the Los Angeles area, it was announced today by Bruce McNall, Kings' chairman and chief executive officer.
The Child Abuse Prevention Center (CAPC) will launch its 2011 Families Helping Families Campaign at the December 3rd, 2011, Los Angeles Kings game against the Montreal Canadiens beginning at 12:30 p.
Canadian businessman Peter Pocklington , who brought Wayne Gretzky and shockingly traded the ice hockey legend in 1988, had his perjury dynasty run before Canadian icon Gretzky, the eventual all-time NHL scoring leader, was traded to the Los Angeles Kings in 1988.
Staples Center is owned and operated by Anschutz Entertainment Group and is home to several American sports teams, including the Clippers, Los Angeles Lakers of the NBA and the National Hockey League's Los Angeles Kings.