Staghorn ferns, presented by the Los Angeles International Fern Society, 4:05 p.
What does LAIFS stand for?
LAIFS stands for Los Angeles International Fern Society (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Los Angeles Ice Dogs (hockey team)
- Latin American Institute for Economic and Social Planning
- Latin American Infrastructure Fund (est. 1996)
- Legal Aspects of International Financial Institutions (IMF)
- Leukocyte Adherence Inhibition Factor
- Local Agency Investment Fund (California)
- Los Angeles Immigrant Funders Collaborative
- Los Angeles Italian Film Awards (California)
- Los Angeles International Fencing Center
- Los Angeles Independent Film Festival
- Liberty American Insurance Group, Inc. (Pinellas Park, FL)
- Los Angeles International Gemological Laboratory (California)
- Land-Atmosphere-Ice Interactions
- Latin American & Iberian Institute (University of New Mexico)
- Legacy Accuracy Improvement Initiative (GPS, government)
- Logic and Intelligent Interaction
- Louis Allen International-India (Louis Allen Consulting Private Limited)
- Los Angeles International Internet Exchange (California)
- Latin American Indian Literatures
- Large Animal Internal Medicine (veterinary specialty)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A workshop for the study and propagation of fern and fern allies, sponsored by the Los Angeles International Fern Society is scheduled from 1:30 to 4 p.
March 21 at the Los Angeles International Fern Society meeting at the Los Angeles County Arboretum's lecture hall, 301 N.
LAIFS, Los Angeles International Fern Society will present Alan Smith - on staff of the Jepson Herbarium at the University of California, Berkeley - speaking on ``New Fern Research,'' 7:30 p.
LAIFs, Los Angeles International Fern Society will present Jim Downer speaking on ``How to Make a World of Plants to Live Under Glass'' (terrariums), 7:30 p.
Los Angeles International Fern Society will present Takashi Hoshizaki speaking on "Light and Its Importance to Plant Development," 7:30 p.