Kanengiser is a founding member of the Grammy-winning Los Angeles Guitar Quartet (LAGQ) that has been performing together for over twenty-five years.
What does LAGQ stand for?
LAGQ stands for Los Angeles Guitar Quartet
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Latin American Graduate Organization (various schools)
- Light Atmospheric Gas Oil (chemical engineering)
- Laser Gravitational-wave Observatory in Space
- Lawn and Garden Parts
- Lightweight Approach to Generic Programming
- Livestock Assistance Grant Program (USDA)
- Los Angeles Ghost Patrol (California)
- Lesbian and Gay Police Association
- Lesbian and Gay Psychotherapy Association (California)
- Los Angeles Group Psychotherapy Society (California)
- Learning Applied to Ground Robots
- Lancaster Area Girls Soccer (Lancaster County, PA)
- Laser Activated Geodetic Satellite
- Latest and Greatest Syndrome
- Lithuanian American Genealogy Society (Balzekas Museum of Lithuanian Culture; Chicago, IL)
- Los Angeles Geographical Society (Los Angeles, CA)
- Low Affinity Glucocorticoid Binding Site
- Lesbian and Gay Staff Affiliation (police education; England and Wales)
- Leaking Above Ground Storage Tank
- Ladies Asian Golf Tour (Toyohashi, Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Currently, the pianist is working on a piece for Souza and the Los Angeles Guitar Quartet.
The Los Angeles Guitar Quartet comprises John Dearman, William Kanengiser, Scott Tennant, and Andrew York.
Quartet quality: Formed in 1980 at the University of Southern California, the Los Angeles Guitar Quartet (LAGQ) has become one of the most dynamic chamber ensembles on the concert stage.
3) The Los Angeles Guitar Quartet performs Saturday at UCLA's Schoenberg Hall.