Post-Halloween, the Los Angeles Friends of Tibet staged a mock arrest of two Tibetan monks, complete with blood caked on their bruised faces, by two Chinese police officers who wore sunglasses and grasped belts as whips.
What does LAFOT stand for?
LAFOT stands for Los Angeles Friends of Tibet (California)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Los Angeles Film Magazine
- Legal Assistance Foundation of Metropolitan Chicago
- Los Angeles Free Music Society (California)
- Las Américas Film Network (New Orleans, LA)
- Los Angeles Free-Net
- Last And Final Offer
- Law Abiding Firearms Owner
- Los Alamos Field Office
- Los Angeles Field Office
- Los Angeles Flute Orchestra (est. 1999; Los Angeles, CA)
- Left Atrial Filling Pressure (physiology)
- Linear-Assignment Fading-Paper
- Llewellyn Alexander Fine Paintings, Ltd. (art gallery; UK)
- Local Area Forecast Program
- Louisiana Academy of Family Physicians
- Lysis Area in Fibrin Plates
- Los Alamos Field Pulse Height Analyzer
- Los Angeles Fire & Police Pension
- Los Angeles Flute Quartet (California)
- Laminar Air-Flow Room
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Festival of Tibet, presented by the Tibetan Association of Southern California and Los Angeles Friends of Tibet, will feature the Drepung Loseling Monks opening the festivities with a special blessing and performing traditional Tibetan dances.