The couple, who married in 2001, debuted their designs outside India eight seasons ago at Los Angeles Fashion Week, and have shown in London for six years.
What does LAFW stand for?
LAFW stands for Los Angeles Fashion Week (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LAFW
- Laminar Airflow Unit
- Los Angeles Flash Users (California)
- Los Alamos Fleet Users Committee
- Los Angeles Flash Users Group
- Leidse Amateur Fotografen Vereniging (Dutch: Leidse Amateur Photographers Association; Leidse, Netherlands)
- London Artists Film and Video Awards
- Ladies Auxiliary of Foreign Wars
- Laminar Airflow Workbench
- Left Atrial Free Wall
- Legal Aid Forum for Women
- La Grange (Amtrak station code; La Grange, IL)
- Lagos, Nigeria
- Lakes Area GMRS Repeater Group
- Landesarbeitsgericht (German: National Labor Court)
- Latest and Greatest
- Latin America Group (various organizations)
- Laufstall-Arbeits-Gemeinschaft e.V.
- Launch Analysis Group
- Law Advisory Group
- Layered Auxiliary Graph
Samples in periodicals archive:
18 /PRNewswire/ -- Fashion designer Sue Wong opened Los Angeles Fashion week with the Pre-Code Hollywood-themed "Glamour Goddesses" party and fashion presentation at her historic Wilshire Center Atelier on Friday, October 15, 2010.
[Vogue UK] Now that Los Angeles Fashion Week is being produced by Smashbox without the help of former partner IMG, the event may not survive.
Davis and Dean Factor, great grandsons of Max Factor and the brains behind Smashbox Studios, site of the biannual Mercedes-Benz Los Angeles Fashion Week, were also on hand to check out a new photo exhibit of many other famous Hollywood families.
Gillette celebrated the arrival of the new Venus Divine razor for women by sponsoring a fashion show during Los Angeles Fashion Week on April 1.
As part of Los Angeles Fashion Week, this highly anticipated event aims to celebrate sustainable living by showcasing collections from eco-friendly designers.
[Sun UK via The Cut] This year's Los Angeles Fashion Week, which kicks off on Sunday, will be the last to be produced by IMG and from now on will be handled solely by Smashbox studios.
About Gilt Groupe Headquartered in New York, and founded in November of 2007 by Alexis Maybank, formerly of eBay and Alexandra Wilkis Wilson, formerly of Bulgari and Louis Vuitton, Gilt Groupe has forged a partnership with the CFDA and recently sponsored Mercedes Benz Los Angeles Fashion Week.