19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- CREATIV PR will once again present their collections at Los Angeles Fashion Week, at the exquisite Mondrian Hotel on Monday, October 20th from 6:30 to midnight.
What does LAFW stand for?
LAFW stands for Los Angeles Fashion Week (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LAFW
- Laminar Airflow Unit
- Los Angeles Flash Users (California)
- Los Alamos Fleet Users Committee
- Los Angeles Flash Users Group
- Leidse Amateur Fotografen Vereniging (Dutch: Leidse Amateur Photographers Association; Leidse, Netherlands)
- London Artists Film and Video Awards
- Ladies Auxiliary of Foreign Wars
- Laminar Airflow Workbench
- Left Atrial Free Wall
- Legal Aid Forum for Women
- La Grange (Amtrak station code; La Grange, IL)
- Lagos, Nigeria
- Lakes Area GMRS Repeater Group
- Landesarbeitsgericht (German: National Labor Court)
- Latest and Greatest
- Latin America Group (various organizations)
- Laufstall-Arbeits-Gemeinschaft e.V.
- Launch Analysis Group
- Law Advisory Group
- Layered Auxiliary Graph
Samples in periodicals archive:
The couple, who married in 2001, debuted their designs outside India eight seasons ago at Los Angeles Fashion Week, and have shown in London for six years.
Showing her styles at the 2005 New York Olympus Fashion Week, Saun not only wowed television viewers, she also inspired an angel investor from Connecticut to help launch her Fall 2006 clothing line at Los Angeles Fashion Week.
Gillette celebrated the arrival of the new Venus Divine razor for women by sponsoring a fashion show during Los Angeles Fashion Week on April 1.
As part of Los Angeles Fashion Week, this highly anticipated event aims to celebrate sustainable living by showcasing collections from eco-friendly designers.
com" continues as it makes its way from New York Fashion Week to Los Angeles Fashion Week.
The 49-year-old cracked a wide smile as she arrived on the red carpet at Los Angeles fashion week.
Last season's Los Angeles Fashion Week was literally a War of the Worlds: a bitter rivalry between New York's 7th on 6th Standard Hotel production forces and those hip homeboys Dean and Davis Factor's Smashbox Studios complex in Culver City.