Former 2003 Cy Young Award-winning closer Eric Gagne claimed "80 percent" of his Los Angeles Dodgers teammates used performance enhancing drugs during his time with L.
What does LAD stand for?
LAD stands for Los Angeles Dodgers (baseball team)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LAD
We have 220 other meanings of LAD in our Acronym Attic
- Loan Administration Department (various locations)
- Local Area Disk
- Local Assistance Division (various locations)
- Local Attack Detection
- Location Aid Device
- Logistics Anchor Desk
- Logistics Assistance Directorate
- Logistics Automation Directorate
- Long Alcoholic Drink (Ireland and UK)
- Long Axis Diameter
- Louisiana Association of the Deaf
- Low Activity Day
- Lower Anterior Descending artery (graft)
- Luanda, Angola - Fevereiro (Airport Code)
- Lyn Aerospace & Defense (Melbourne, FL)
- Leucocyte Adhesion Deficiency Type 1
- Local Area Differential Global Navigation Satellite System
- Left Anterior Descending 1
- Leukocyte Adhesion Deficiency-1 (genetic immunodeficiency disease)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Dodgers and McCourt announced an agreement under which Guggenheim Baseball Management LLC ("GBM") will acquire the Los Angeles Dodgers for $2 billion upon completion of the closing process.
11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --The Los Angeles Dodgers and Fox Sports Net West 2, LLC ("Fox Sports" or "Prime Ticket") announced today that they have reached an agreement resolving various disputes regarding the Dodgers' telecast rights.
LOS ANGELES DODGERS NAME WALTON ISAACSON ADVERTISING/MARKETING AGENCY OF RECORD FOR 2013 The Los Angeles Dodgers announced today that Walton Isaacson (WI) has been named the team's advertising/marketing agency of record for 2013.
11, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Los Angeles Dodgers today stated: MLB's withdrawal of its motion to disqualify Dewey & LeBoeuf LLP and Young Conaway Stargatt & Taylor LLP as attorneys for the Dodgers as debtor in these bankruptcy proceedings is appropriate.
Los Angeles Dodgers team attorneys asked a bankruptcy court on Tuesday to delay Major League Baseball's demand for a sale of the team until at least December as they seek television rights income.
Byline: Maury Brown After a 15 hour 30 min flight, the Los Angeles Dodgers are on the ground in Taiwan where they are set to play a series of exhibition games.
Vin Scully, Sandy Koufax and Tommy Lasorda turned out to be as valuable here as gold, frankincense and myrrh - consider them the Three Wise Men of Los Angeles Dodgers baseball.