The Los Angeles Doctors Symphony Orchestra will present a holiday concert at 7:30 p.
What does LADSO stand for?
LADSO stands for Los Angeles Doctors Symphony Orchestra (Los Angeles, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Limited Air Defense System
- Liquidated and Ascertained Damages (construction contract)
- Local Area Data Service
- Local Area Development Scheme (India)
- Location Aware Devices & Services
- Low Altitude Demonstration System
- Limited Active Duty Service Commitment
- LaGrange Area Department of Special Education (LaGrange, IL)
- Ladder Logic Editor and Programmable Logic Controller Simulator
- Liverpool and District Scientific Industrial and Research Library Advisory Council
- Linux Audio Developer's Simple Plugin API
- Land Allocation Decision Support System (land use planning tool)
- Livingston Area Down Syndrome Society (est. 2003; Chatsworth, IL)
- Liable/Agent Data Transfer (US DOL)
- Liverpool Architecture and Design Trust (UK)
- Local Area Data Transport
- Los Angeles Dream Team (online gaming team)
- Lunar Airborne Dust Toxicity Advisory Group (NASA)
- Los Angeles Delphi Users Group (California)
- Left Anterior Descending Coronary Vein
Samples in periodicals archive:
``Salute to Americans'' is the title of a gala concert with the Los Angeles Doctors Symphony Orchestra that will honor Americans from all lands, with music by Hummel, Leroy Anderson, Berlioz, Copland, Elgar, Lerner and Lowe, Gould and Sousa at 3 p.