Since January, 178 cases of pertussis have been reported to the Los Angeles County Immunization Program.
What does LACIP stand for?
LACIP stands for Los Angeles County Immunization Program
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LACIP
- Loan Administration Change Initiative (est. 1996; World Bank)
- Lakeshore Athletic Club at Illinois Center (Chicago, IL)
- Language and Communication Impairment in Children (University of Sheffield, UK)
- Latin American and Caribbean Information Center (Florida International University; Miami, FL)
- Large Area Crop Inventory Experiment
- Latin American Challenge Investment Fund
- Library Association (UK) Cataloguing and Indexing Group
- Lynchburg Area Center for Independent Living (Virginia)
- Laboratoire de Combinatoire et d'Informatique Mathématique (University of Quebec)
- Large Area Crop Inventory Program (US NASA)
- Laboratory for Automation, Communication and Information (Canada)
- Latin American Circle for International Studies (Mexico)
- Latin American, Caribbean, and Iberian Studies (University of Wisconsin-Madison; Madison, WI)
- Leipzig Aerosol Cloud Interaction Simulator (Leipzig, Germany)
- Los Angeles Center for International Studies (Loyola Marymount University; Los Angeles, CA)
- Lycho Administrative Card Index System
- Liberal Arts Center for Instructional Technology (University of Texas at El Paso)
- Langues et Civilisations à Tradition Orale (French)
- Los Angeles County Jail
- London Association of Chicken Keepers (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alvin Nelson El Amin, medical director of the Los Angeles County immunization program.
``Based on the quantity of vaccine used to date, it looks like the San Fernando Valley will be one of those areas to be impacted,'' said Cheri Todoroff, director of Los Angeles County immunization programs.