He thanked the Los Angeles County Farm Bureau and its executive director, Laura Blank, for the bureau's donation of $1,000.
What does LACFB stand for?
LACFB stands for Los Angeles County Farm Bureau
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Lower Alabama Continuing Education Seminars (Birmingham, AL)
- Latin American Coalition to End Violence (Toronto)
- Laboratory Animal Care Facility (Boston University; Boston, MA)
- Lead Analyst Control Function
- Leeds Art Collections Fund (est. 1912; UK)
- Los Altos Community Foundation (est. 1991; Los Altos, CA)
- Los Angeles County Fair (California)
- Low-Acid Canned Food
- Los Angeles County Filipino American Employees Association (Los Angeles, CA)
- Nationwide Coalition of Fisherfolk for Aquatic Reform Philippines
- Los Angeles County Flood Control District (California)
- Los Alamos County Fire Department
- Los Angeles County Fire Department (California)
- Los Angeles County Federation of Labor (California)
- Los Angeles Collaborative Family Law Association
- Large Aircraft
- Livermore Airport Citizens Group (California)
- Louisiana Association on Compulsive Gambling
- l'Association Canadienne de Gestion des Achats
- Lennox and Addington County General Hospital (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We need to encourage farming and agricultural activities, not impose policies that make it harder to farm," said Kathleen Burr-Ballesteros, Managing Director of the Los Angeles County Farm Bureau.
It doesn't come from Ralphs or Costco,'' said Kathleen Burr, executive director of the Los Angeles County Farm Bureau.
Tickets may be purchased by calling Van Dam Farms at (661) 718-2777 or the Los Angeles County Farm Bureau at (661) 948-6571.
Members of the Los Angeles County Farm Bureau will celebrate by donating food to help families of children served by the LARMH.
``Turkey could be less expensive because everyone's banned imports who normally get them,'' said Kathleen Burr, executive director of the Los Angeles County Farm Bureau.
The state Future Farmers of America association has given the group $1,000, and an additional $3,000 has been donated by the Los Angeles County Farm Bureau, Weisenberger said.
The Coalition to Save the Farm, recently enlisted the formal aid of the Los Angeles County Farm Bureau and the Topanga-Las Virgenes Resources Conservation District in a new drive to find $5 million in private donations to establish a foundation that would support the farm.