``Undocumented residents put strain on an overburdened system, but so do rising numbers of uninsured, so it's just one piece of the health-care crisis,'' said Michael Wilson, a spokesman for the Los Angeles County Department of Health Services.
What does LADHS stand for?
LADHS stands for Los Angeles County Department of Health Services (California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LADHS
- Laparoscopy-Assisted Distal Gastrectomy (cancer treatment)
- Logan Area Division of General Practice (Brisbane, Australia)
- Local Area Differential Global Positioning System
- Los Angeles Department of General Services (California)
- Landsforeningen af Danske Hjorteavlere (Danish: National Association of Danish Deer Farmers; Denmark)
- Ligue Algérienne des Droits de l'Homme (French)
- Liver Alcohol De-Hydrogenase
- Liver Alcohol Dehydrogenase from Horse
- Ligue Africaine des Droits de l’Homme et des Peuples (French: African League of Human Rights and Peoples; est. 1987)
- Los Alamos Distributed Hydrologic System (Los Alamos National Laboratory; Los Alamos, NM)
- Laser Assisted Direct Input
- Laser-Assisted Direct Imprint
- Lembaga Anti-Doping Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesia Anti-Doping Agency; sports regulation)
- Long-Range Autonomous Directional Intuitive Boundary-Sensing Unmanned Ground Vehicle (robotic vehicle)
- Learning Activity Design in Education Reference Model
- Life After Divorce Is Eventually Sane
- Latin American Database Interest Group (various organizations)
- Los Angeles Digital Imaging Group
- Low-Cost Arrays for Detection of Infrared
- Landelijk Alcohol en Drugs Informatie Systeem (Dutch: National Alcohol and Drug Information System; est. 1986)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Los Angeles County Department of Health Services is working with doctors and other healthcare providers to better understand why this is happening and how to prevent antibiotic (drug) resistant Staph infections from spreading.
Care Health Plan, Howard Kahn; and Director and Chief Medical Officer of the Los Angeles County Department of Health Services, Bruce Chernof.
Eloisa Gonzalez, Program Director for the Physical Activity Program at the Los Angeles County Department of Health Services, is available for media interviews in Spanish.
The Joint Bioterrorism Investigation memorandum was signed by the Los Angeles County Department of Health Services, the FBI's Los Angeles office and the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.
Latinos and blacks are getting diagnosed later, which means they could be unknowingly transmitting it over a longer period of time, said Douglas Frye, medical director for HIV epidemiology program for the Los Angeles County Department of Health Services.
Conference co-sponsors include the American Lung Association of California and its Center for Tobacco Policy and Organizing, The California Endowment, American Cancer Society, American Heart Association, Los Angeles County Department of Health Services Tobacco Control and Prevention Program, Watts Healthcare Corporation and the Hispanic/Latino Tobacco Education Partnership.
The APLA mobile clinic was obtained by support in the way of funding and resources from the Los Angeles County Department of Health Services and several private organizations including the Antelope Valley Hope Center, part of High Desert Health System in Lancaster.