The memos submitted to Los Angeles County Counsel, the documents submitted to Los Angeles County Risk Management, as well as the police reports created by Richard Goldston all show Goldston stating in writing that Goldston had personally verified what property was taken when search warrant SW 34227 was executed, when in fact he did not.
What does LACC stand for?
LACC stands for Los Angeles County Counsel
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LACC
We have 118 other meanings of LACC in our Acronym Attic
- Los Altos Christian Club
- Los Angeles Children's Chorus
- Los Angeles City College
- Los Angeles Coliseum Commission
- Los Angeles College of Chiropractic
- Los Angeles Community Committee
- Los Angeles Computer Center
- Los Angeles Conservation Corps
- Los Angeles Convention Center
- Los Angeles County Coroner
- Los Angeles Creative Club
- Los Angeles International Church of Christ
- Los Angles Country Club
- Loveland Area Chamber of Commerce
- Luxembourg Air Cargo Club
- Lynn Area Chamber of Commerce (Massachusetts)
- Lyons Area Chamber of Commerce
- Lima/Allen Council on Community Affairs (Ohio)
- Latin American and Caribbean Council of AIDS Service Organizations
- Lake Arrowhead Communities Chamber of Commerce (Lake Arrowhead, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Supreme Court decision that upheld a Ten Commandments plaque in Texas, Los Angeles County Counsel Raymond Fortner Jr.
Pellman, who recently retired as Los Angeles County Counsel, has joined the Los Angeles law firm of Brown, Winfield & Canzoneri Inc.
The office of the Los Angeles County Counsel is reviewing the court filings, Haueter said.
``I cannot overstate the importance of taking a vote on this matter today,'' said Krattli, an assistant Los Angeles County counsel.
Los Angeles County Counsel Rick Weiss often reminded the five supervisors during the contentious hearings that they do not have the authority to prevent TMC from mining the land south of the Antelope Valley Freeway, between Soledad Canyon Road and Agua Dulce Canyon Road.