More than 3,100 women were included in the study, which examine medical records of these women from 35 plastic surgeons in the Los Angeles area and compared them with the Los Angeles County Cancer Surveillance Program.
What does LACCSP stand for?
LACCSP stands for Los Angeles County Cancer Surveillance Program (California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Liquid Absorption Chromatography at Critical Conditions
- Los Angeles Classic Chevy Club
- Los Angeles Community College District
- Louisiana Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives (Baton Rouge, Louisiana)
- Latin American and Caribbean Consortium of Engineering Institutions (Boca Raton, FL)
- Louisiana Computerized Criminal History System
- Los Angeles County Commission on Human Relations
- Legal Assistance Corporation of Central Massachusetts
- Latin American and Caribbean Cultural Society (London, England, UK)
- Los Angeles County Chiropractic Society (Los Angeles, CA)
- Los Angeles City College Theatre Alumni and Associates
- Los Angeles County Commission for Women (Los Angeles, CA)
- Latin America and Caribbean Division (UN Population Fund)
- League of Amateur Competition Dancers of Japan
- Liberal Arts Career Development (Purdue University; West Lafayette, IN)
- Living Accommodation Charges Directive (Canada)
- Los Angeles Club of the Deaf (Los Angeles, CA)
- Lost Arrow Climbing Division (clothing company)
- Los Angeles Center for Digital Art (California)
- Los Angeles County Drainage Area (California)