Supporters include: the Rosenthal Family Foundation, Health Happens Here, the Goldhirsh Foundation, the David Bohnett Foundation, the Roth Family Foundation, the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Team In Training, and the Los Angeles County Bicycle Coalition (LACBC).
What does LACBC stand for?
LACBC stands for Los Angeles County Bicycle Coalition (Los Angeles, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LACBC
- Livingston Area Council Against Spouse Abuse (Michigan)
- Los Angeles Chapter of the American Society for Information Science (California)
- Lower Atmospheric Composition and Temperature Experiment
- Lakes Area Community Band
- Landing Aids Control Building (NASA KSC)
- Last Annual Crusader Ball (F8 Crusader Association annual gathering of F8 pilots)
- Linux, Allegro Con Brio
- Los Angeles County Bar (California)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association (Los Angeles, CA)
- Lake Arrowhead Classical Ballet Company (Lake Arrowhead, CA)
- Los Angeles Central Business District (California)
- Large-Angle Convergent-Beam Electron Diffraction
- LaCrosse Boiling Water Reactor
- La Crosse Area Communications Consortium (Wisconsin)
- Lacc's Another Currency Converter
- Lake Almanor Country Club
- Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce
- Landshut Chat Community
- Language and Cultural Center (Philadelphia University; Philadelphia, PA)
- Latin America Child Care (evangelical schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are anti-harassment laws protecting us in the workplace, but cyclists don't have the same protections when they are on the road," said Aurisha Smolarski, communications director for the Los Angeles County Bicycle Coalition.
To address that need, today Kaiser Permanente presented a $25,000 grant to the Los Angeles County Bicycle Coalition (LACBC) to provide bike safety education and supplies such as bike lights and helmets for the day laborer cyclists.
Who: Councilmember Tom LaBonge of the 4th Council District Members of the Los Angeles County Bicycle Coalition When: Thursday, Dec.
Matt Benjamin with the Los Angeles County Bicycle Coalition said bike paths are built with public transportation money to be used for bicycle commuting.
``Cities like Portland, Oregon, have a tremendous amount of people who ride bikes despite having worse weather than we do here, largely because of the planning and accessibility,'' said Maria Gutzeit, coordinator for the Los Angeles County Bicycle Coalition.
The event, held by the city and Santa Clarita chapter of the Los Angeles County Bicycle Coalition, has grown since it was first held locally last year, when only three employers participated.
She and other club members met with the Los Angeles County Bicycle Coalition to explore bike vs.