The Haynes and Valley power plants will both receive Project Achievement Awards from the Los Angeles Council of Engineers and Scientists at its annual awards banquet on February 24.
What does LACES stand for?
LACES stands for Los Angeles Council of Engineers and Scientists (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LACES
We have 12 other meanings of LACES in our Acronym Attic
- Los Angeles City Employees’ Retirement
- Los Angeles County Employees Retirement Association
- Los Angeles City Employees Retirement System
- Life and Change Experienced thru Sports (Christian sports mentoring program; Muncie, IN)
- Linking America Through Cultural Exchange and Sustainability (education and awareness cultural exchange organization)
- London Anti-Crime Education Scheme (youth program; UK)
- Looked After Children Education Service (UK)
- Los Angeles Center for Enriched Studies (high school)
- Los Angeles Coalition of Essential Schools (Los Angeles, CA)
- Los Angeles Council for Engineering Societies
- Lower Alabama Continuing Education Seminars (Birmingham, AL)
- Latin American Coalition to End Violence (Toronto)
- Laboratory Animal Care Facility (Boston University; Boston, MA)
- Lead Analyst Control Function
- Leeds Art Collections Fund (est. 1912; UK)
- Los Altos Community Foundation (est. 1991; Los Altos, CA)
- Los Angeles County Fair (California)
- Low-Acid Canned Food
- Los Angeles County Filipino American Employees Association (Los Angeles, CA)
- Nationwide Coalition of Fisherfolk for Aquatic Reform Philippines
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chandra was also awarded the 2000 George Washington Project of the Year Award by the Los Angeles Council of Engineers and Scientists.