CAP is a partnership of CalArts, Plaza de la Raza, Watts Towers Arts Center, Armory Center for the Arts, Los Angeles Center for Photographic Studies, Banning's Landing Community Center, Center for the Arts Eagle Rock, San Fernando Gardens Community Service Center, Santa Clarita Valley Youth Orchestra, Side Street Projects, My Friend's Place, Visual Communications, Santa Clarita Valley Boys & Girls Club, Self-Help Graphics, KAOS Network, William Reagh Los Angeles Photography Center and Inner-City Arts.
What does LACPS stand for?
LACPS stands for Los Angeles Center for Photographic Studies (Los Angeles, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LACPS
We have 1 other meaning of LACPS in our Acronym Attic
- Lehigh Acres Community Planning Corporation (Florida)
- Lincolnshire Area Child Protection Committee (UK)
- Los Angeles Central Providers Collaborative (California)
- Los Alamos County Police Department (New Mexico)
- Link Aggregation Control Protocol Data Unit
- Latin American and Caribbean Petroleum Engineering Conference
- Liaoning Administrators College of Police and Justice (China)
- Los Angeles County Public Library
- Los Angeles County Peace Officers Association
- Los Angeles Carnivorous Plant Society
- Los Angeles Community Protective Services (California)
- Logical Aspects of Cryptographic Protocol Verification (workshop)
- Laparoscopically Assisted Colon Resection
- Latin American Caribbean Region (multinational corporate area designations)
- Light Armored Cavalry Regiment
- Live Avatar Chat Roulette (Internet video)
- Los Angeles County REACT (Radio Emergency Associated Communications Team; Glendale, CA)
- Los Angeles Commercial Realty Association (incorporated 1983)
- Louisiana Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admission Officers
- Latin American Cancer Research Coalition (est. 2000)
Samples in periodicals archive:
14 at three major Los Angeles photographic galleries: "Christopher Doyle: Image Wrangler" was organized by the Los Angeles Center for Photographic Studies (LACPS) and includes Track 16 Gallery and Still/Moving at New Alchemy Gallery.
It also bridges the gap between CalArts and the Los Angeles Center for Photographic Studies, Inner-City Arts, Plaza de la Raza, Watts Towers Arts Center, Self-Help Graphics and Art, Armory Center for the Arts, Banning's Landing Community Center, Eagle Rock Community Cultural Center, Side Street Projects, KAOS Network, William Reagh Los Angeles Photography Center and Visual Communications.