4 million veterans, many of whom receive services through the centers that will be improved under this ESPC, including West Los Angeles Medical Center, Sepulveda Ambulatory Care Center and Los Angeles Ambulatory Care Center.
What does LAACC stand for?
LAACC stands for Los Angeles Ambulatory Care Center
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LAACC
We have 1 other meaning of LAACC in our Acronym Attic
- Louisiana Adoption Advisory Board
- Los Angeles Association of Black Personnel (California)
- Laboratorio de Arqueología y Arquitectura de la Ciudad (Spanish: Laboratory for Archeology and Architecture of the City; Spain)
- Latin America Advisory Committee (liaison with NYSE)
- Lewisville Area Arts Council, Inc.
- Looked After and Accommodated Children (UK)
- Los Angeles Area Council (Boy Scouts of America)
- Los Angeles Athletic Club (Los Angeles, CA)
- Latin American Alliance of Christian Churches
- London Asian African Caribbean Centre (London, England, UK)
- Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce (California)
- Louisiana Chapter of the American College of Cardiology
- Los Alamos Accelerator Code Group
- Los Angeles Area Consultants Network
- Los Angeles Aircraft Certification Office (US FAA)
- Latin American Autonomic Computing Symposium (Brazil)
- Latino Alumni Association of Columbia University (Columbia University; New York, NY)
- Left Atrial Appendage Contraction Velocity
- Latin America Aerospace and Defence (conference)
- Latin American Agribusiness Development Corporation, SA
Samples in periodicals archive:
3 Los Angeles Ambulatory Care Center Los Angeles 2 San Diego Healthcare System San Diego, Calif.