Recipient of numerous advertising industry best in class awards including Belding Awards, DMA Diamond and Gold, ECHO and Dentsu International First Place; he is well known in the Los Angeles advertising community, in part due to his leadership as President of the Los Angeles Advertising Agencies Association and as Chairman of the 4A's interactive committee.
What does LAAAA stand for?
LAAAA stands for Los Angeles Advertising Agencies Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Low Activity Aircraft (military flying exercises)
- Lubbock Apartment Association (Lubbock, TX)
- Lyme Art Association (Connecticut)
- Lymphoedema Association of Australia
- Leadership Albuquerque Alumni Association (est. 1988; Albuquerque, NM)
- Liberal Arts Alumni Association
- Lincoln Area Agency on Aging (now Aging Partners; Lincoln, NE)
- Los Angeles Adventist Academy (Los Angeles, CA)
- Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
- Los Angeles Art Association
- L-Aromatic Amino Acid Decarboxylase
- Louisiana Army Ammunition Plant
- Low-Altitude Airfield Attack System
- Los Angeles African American Women Political Action Committee
- Landscape Architectural Accreditation Board
- Louisiana Adoption Advisory Board
- Los Angeles Association of Black Personnel (California)
- Laboratorio de Arqueología y Arquitectura de la Ciudad (Spanish: Laboratory for Archeology and Architecture of the City; Spain)
- Latin America Advisory Committee (liaison with NYSE)
- Lewisville Area Arts Council, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
16 /PRNewswire/ -- The Los Angeles Advertising Agencies Association (LAAAA) today announced that Rob Schwartz, Executive Creative Director of TBWA\CHIAT\DAY -- part of Omnicom Group Inc.