Scientists from Los Alamos National Laboratory collected the data at the Protein Crystallography Station using neutrons from the accelerator at the Los Alamos Neutron Science Center, LANSCE.
What does LANSCE stand for?
LANSCE stands for Los Alamos Neutron Science Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Lagrangian-Averaged Navier-Stokes (mathematics)
- Landelijk Actieplatform voor Nationalistische Studenten
- Leadership Alliance National Symposium
- Local Area Network Server (Cisco)
- Los Alamos National Security, LLC (California)
- Los Angeles AFB(Air Force Base) Network Support (US DoD)
- Legal Access Network for South Asians, Inc. (New York, NY)
- Liberia Action Network on Small Arms
- Langues pour Spécialistes d'Autres Disciplines (French: Languages for Other Disciplines)
- Los Alamos Neutron Science Center
- Local Area Network Systems Development
- LAN Parties in the South East (UK)
- Local Area Network System Engineering, Installation, & Integration
- Los Alamos National Scientific Laboratory
- Local Area Network Security Monitor
- Leeds Assessment of Neuropathic Symptoms and Signs (scale)
- Lateralized Attention Network Test (psychology)
- Lower Avon Navigation Trust (UK)
- Landscape Alberta Nursery Trades Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
3 million to rebuild the Los Alamos Neutron Science Center accelerator.
The NPDGamma collaboration has completed the construction of a pulsed cold neutron beam line on flight path 12 at the Los Alamos Neutron Science Center (LANSCE).
The next tests to be conducted for new Shuttle customers will be in late December, 2002, at the Los Alamos Neutron Science Center (LANSCE) in New Mexico.
Macek, Project Leader, Proton Storage Ring (PSR) Development and Upgrades, Los Alamos Neutron Science Center (LANSCE) of the Los Alamos National Laboratory.