Scientists from Los Alamos National Laboratory collected the data at the Protein Crystallography Station using neutrons from the accelerator at the Los Alamos Neutron Science Center, LANSCE.
What does LANCE stand for?
LANCE stands for Los Alamos Neutron Science Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LANCE
We have 3 other meanings of LANCE in our Acronym Attic
- Los Alamitos Naval Air Station (California)
- Los Alamos National Bank (New Mexico)
- Large Automatic Navigational Buoy (RadioNavigation-Commission of Irish Lights)
- Legal Aid of North Carolina (non-profit law firm)
- Local Application Control Bus System (Sony)
- Lucban Association of Northern California (Filipino association)
- Local Area Network Control Center
- Los Angeles Neighborhood Council Coalition (California)
- Line Algorithm for Navigation in a Combat Environment
- Local Area Network Controller for Ethernet
- Lance Fire Direction System
- Large and Nonlinear Constrained Extended Lagrangian Optimization Techniques (software)
- Computer Assisted Corps Level Simulation
- Looking at North Carolina Educational Technology
- Local Area Network Connected Internet Protocol Addressable Security Enclave
- Lancaster County (Pennsylvania)
- Langue et Communication (French: Language and Communication)
- Library Association of the National Capital Region (Canada)
- Landing Craft (US Navy)
- Landing Craft & Bases
Samples in periodicals archive:
3 million to rebuild the Los Alamos Neutron Science Center accelerator.
The NPDGamma collaboration has completed the construction of a pulsed cold neutron beam line on flight path 12 at the Los Alamos Neutron Science Center (LANSCE).
The next tests to be conducted for new Shuttle customers will be in late December, 2002, at the Los Alamos Neutron Science Center (LANSCE) in New Mexico.
Macek, Project Leader, Proton Storage Ring (PSR) Development and Upgrades, Los Alamos Neutron Science Center (LANSCE) of the Los Alamos National Laboratory.