9, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Researchers at Los Alamos National Laboratory have used neutron crystallography for the first time to determine the structure of a clinical drug in complex with its human target enzyme.
What does LANL stand for?
LANL stands for Los Alamos National Laboratory (est. 1943)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of LANL in our Acronym Attic
- Los Angeles Neighborhood Initiative
- Low Altitude Night Intercept Area
- Lao National Internet Committee
- Latin American Network Information Center
- Local Area Network Interface Card
- Los Angeles National Impeachment Center (political group; California)
- Laboratory of New Information Technologies (Moscow, Russia)
- Local Area Network Interface Unit
- Limousine Association of New Jersey (Marlton, NJ)
- Lake Anne Nursery Kindergarten (Reston, VA)
- Los Alamos National Laboratory 2-double-z (density functional theory)
- Los Angeles Neighborhood Land Trust
- Local Area Network Manager
- Local Area Network MANager
- Workshop on Local and Metropolitan Area Networks (IEEE Workshop)
- Large Area Night Maintenance Shelter
- Local Area Network Material Accounting System
- Los Angeles New Music Ensemble
- Latin American Workshop on Non-Monotonic Reasoning
- Local Area Network Management System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bowman Los Alamos National Laboratory, Los Alamos, NM 87545, USA M.
Younger is expected to return to the Theoretical Division of the Los Alamos National Laboratory, Los Alamos, N.
Bowman Los Alamos National Laboratory, Los Alamos, NM 87545 R.
Charryl Berger, director of energy programs at Los Alamos added, "Alliances such as this one between Los Alamos National Laboratory and ChevronTexaco are fundamental to the discovery of breakthrough technologies that help address the energy security challenges of our nation.
LA-UR-99-5432, Los Alamos National Laboratory (1999).
June 27 /PRNewswire/ -- Halifax Corporation (AMEX: HX) today announced that it has been awarded a subcontract by the University of California Los Alamos National Laboratory to provide desktop computer maintenance and repair services to the Department of Energy Los Alamos National Laboratory.
developer of early lung cancer detection testing and other cancer diagnostic technology, announced today that it has signed an agreement to exclusively license cancer detection technology from Los Alamos National Laboratory.