The Indian company had earlier invested in India-based, Fidelity Fund Management Pvt Ltd, and the Lord Krishna Bank.
What does LKB stand for?
LKB stands for Lord Krishna Bank (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LKB
We have 9 other meanings of LKB in our Acronym Attic
- Linux Kernel Auditing Project
- Lane Keep Assist System
- Lazare-Klerman-Armor Trait Scale
- Lorraine Kelly Appreciation Society (fan club; UK)
- Local Kind of Activity Unit
- Laboratoire Kastler Brossel (French: Kastler Brossel Laboratory; Ecole Normal Superieur; Paris, France)
- Leah Kreutzer Barber (dance company; New Brunswick, NJ)
- Lexical Knowledge Base (computational linguistics)
- Linguistic Knowledge Building System
- Link Belt Company
- Lembaga Keuangan Bukan Bank (Indonesian: Non-Bank Financial Institutions)
- Little Kanawha Bus Company (Grantsville, WV)
- Lembaga Konsultasi Bantuan Hukum (Indonesian: Consultation on Legal Aid Institutions; University of Sahid, South Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Luca Kaceem Butler Masters (internet writer/personality)
- Lembaga Kantor Berita Nasional (Indonesian: National Institute of Office News; Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Legal Knowledge-Based System
- Lider Kimlik Bildirim Sistemi (Turkish: Leader Identification Notification System)
- Linux Kernel Benchmark Suite
- Lake Cowichan (British Columbia, Canada)
- League of the Kingship of Christ
Samples in periodicals archive:
NET PROFIT QUADRUPLES FOR INDIA'S LORD KRISHNA BANK NEW DELHI - The private sector Lord Krishna Bank has posted a quadrupled increase in net profit at Rs 190.