They had no major fetal anomalies, no increased probability of indicated preterm birth, and no prior loop electrosurgical excision procedure or Mullerian anomalies.
What does LEEP stand for?
LEEP stands for Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LEEP
We have 37 other meanings of LEEP in our Acronym Attic
- Low Energy Electron Mass Spectroscopy
- Law and Environment Eurasia Partnership (New Haven, CT)
- Law Enforcement Education Program (New Jersey)
- Law Enforcement Exchange Program
- Leadership in Environmental Education Partnership
- Leading Enterprise Education Partnerships (Australia)
- Learning Enrichment Education Program
- Livestock Estray Enforcement Program
- Loop Electrical Excision Procedure
- loop electrocautery excision procedure
- Lothian and Edinburgh Environmental Partnership
- Learning and Experimental Economics Projects of Santa Cruz (University of California, Santa Cruz)
- Low Energy Electron Point Source
- Law Enforcement Employee Relations (Wisconsin)
- Low-Energy Electron Reflections
- Lower Extremity Equipment-Related
- Lands, Easements, Rights of Way and Disposal sites
- Louisiana Energy and Environmental Resource and Information Center
- Lean Extended Enterprise Reference Model (company efficiency)
- Low Energy Electron Reflection Microscopy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Growing Number of Procedures Performed at the Doctor ' s Office to Drive the Sales of Electrosurgical Generators Designed Specifically for Outpatient Surgeries Multiple procedures, such as loop electrosurgical excision procedures (LEEP) and the removal of superficial skin lesions, tags, warts and cysts, are now routinely performed as outpatient procedures.
Invasive cervical cancer can be treated with a variety of therapies, including loop electrosurgical excision procedure, conization, total or radical hysterectomy, intracavity and/or pelvic radiation, and chemotherapy.
Because women in the HIV clinic are well screened and treated with loop electrosurgical excision procedure when CIN is detected, cervical cancer is less common.
CSI currently participates in the diagnosis and treatment of cervical cancer with its line of colposcopes that visualize cervical tissue and with instruments that perform the Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure (LEEP) that removes precancerous and cancerous tissue.
IUD Protection During LEEP Performance of a loop electrosurgical excision procedure (LEEP) through the transformation zone in a patient wearing an IUD can be difficult to do without damaging the IUD strings.
The loop electrosurgical excision procedure (LEEP) is helpful when cryotherapy is inappropriate due to lesion size, or if the lesion is located high in the endocervix.
It markets diagnostic and surgical instruments including colposcopes, instruments to perform loop electrosurgical excision procedures, hand held gynecological instruments, disposable specula and cryosurgical systems.