The lookup table is in cells X1:Z100, and row 1 contains headings.
What does LUT stand for?
LUT stands for Lookup Table
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of LUT
We have 20 other meanings of LUT in our Acronym Attic
- Leicester University Students Union Medical Association (Leicester, United Kingdom)
- Leidse Universitaire Sport Vereniging (Dutch: Leiden University Sports Association)
- Land Use and Transportation
- Lappeenranta University of Technology (Finland)
- Launch Umbilical Tower
- Lavaredo Ultra Trail (Italy)
- Licensed Unity Teacher
- Limited User Test
- Limited User Training
- Local User Terminal
- Loughborough University of Technology (UK)
- Lower Urinary Tract
- Lulea University of Technology (Sweden)
- Limited User Test - Readiness Review
- Louisiana Urban Technical Assistance Center
- Lyon Urban Trucks and Bus (France)
- Lancaster University Tennis Club
- Life Underwriter Training Council (insurance)
- Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow (insurance)
- Lower Urinary Tract Disease
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vmodem phone number lookup table enhancement The phone number look-up table will now allow the user to enter either an IP address or a host table entry.
Some of the tips that we are allowed to publish are: Always keep the humidity of the press room at 50 to 70 percent; you will improve your color consistency if you do two lookup table generations instead of one; stick an absorbent mat onto the bottom of the ITM hood--this helps catch imaging oil drips.
With EPC, if you have a reader in your store and you put a box with a tag on it, that box has a certain ID, that gets relayed to the lookup table and it goes out to the Internet and pulls down the information that you need, wherever it is.
While large routing tables are required for many networking applications, NP-1c with its integrated search engines uses only four low-power, low-cost DRAM chips for storing routing and other lookup tables.
It delivers a brightness of 250 nits, a 450:1 contrast ratio and a 10-bit internal lookup table for adjustment of gamma characteristics.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] THE COMMISSIONS LOOKUP TABLE The next two forms in the workbook use formulas that will rely on two lookup tables.
Users can drive the parameters of a symbol by linking to any ODBC source, including spreadsheets or relational databases, for lookup table symbol automation.